Monday, April 20, 2009

FINAL FINAL FINAL!!

the last & final examination after 3 years of uni life..started today and will be end on 4th May..2 weeks again then uni life is totally over & everyone will be busy with the practical..means that less than 3 weeks i'm going to selangor d for my practical..sometimes i feel happy, sometimes i feel worry..worry about what?? i guess a lot of things to worry about..BUT since i have choose to go there, i had set that i will face this kind of problem..eventhought is not a long period, but to a new environment it sure will affect my life...no matter how, i will try my very best to overcome problems that i'm going to face there..

**thanks to all my friends that keep asking about me,worrying about me eventhough i'm not there yet** I WILL BE FINE!!

No comments: